venven: (Judapi)
[personal profile] venven
Lyrics: Iwasaki Daisuke
Composition: R・O・N





Abandoned and pushed away,
Even you were left speechless
I have nowhere to run on these days
Unsteady on my feet, head swaying from side to side

In a way, even when you're content with life
Doesn't “something” always feel missing?
It's kind of funny how fruitless my efforts are
So I broke down in tears and shut myself in a bar

If you want to replace me, go ahead, be my guest?

Between one tongue click and the other, a spark of immaturity far from love and hate shines through

I want to say that the star of the show will come out now
So watch him rise from the ground

But I'm only indulging in dreams, it amounts to nothing
Welcome to the real world tonight

Hey, where am I now? I stumble drunkenly
My pride shattered to pieces

πš–πš˜πš—πšŽπš’ = πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš–πšœ = πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ 
πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ πš˜πš—,  πš˜πš—πš•πš’ “πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ” πš’πšœ πšœπšŽπš™πšŠπš›πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ   
πš–πšŽ = 𝚒𝚘𝚞 = πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ 
πš’πšŽπšŠπš‘, πš˜πš—πš•πš’ “𝚒𝚘𝚞” πšŠπš›πšŽ πš—πšŽπšπš˜πšπš’πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ  

Beyond the stifling noise that echoes across the city
Everyone tunes out this loser's sad howling

Even now, the heat I feel streaming down my cheeks is the same as ever?

I believed in the chaotically shifting scenery
And your smile that resembles lingering snow

The words “if you keep blaming other people, it's over for you”
Shine on my clouded vision

It’s beautiful——......

Between one tongue click and the other, a spark of immaturity far from love and hate shines through

I want to say that the star of the show will come out now
So watch him rise from the ground

But I'm only indulging in dreams, it amounts to nothing
Welcome to the real world tonight

Hey, where am I now? I stumble drunkenly
My pride shattered to pieces









Notes:

This actually has nothing to do with the lyrics because it's just a voice sample, but “I’ve always believed the ultimate dystopia is the inside of your own head” is a line from J. G. Ballard’s short story “Low-Flying Aircraft.” The specific clip you hear in the song is from a radio reading of the book, so the line is slightly different.

Profile

venven: (Default)
venven

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 10th, 2026 12:52 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios