Lyrics: Iwasaki Daisuke
Composition: R・O・N
Wrapped by the wind, on a street corner gone hazy in the sunset
Staggering about heavily, I lean on someone
Ah, words can be strung together in thousands of ways
So which one should I have chosen that day for you to forgive me?
Mi★Amigo
More than just friends, our affection, that is
The two of us will never end like this
Hand in hand, break apart the fragments of love gripped between our palms
I love everything about you, the way you are
Let's sing an endless song together, and keep dreaming
On this inevitable night, only one person remains———
…… “Esperanza”
Showered by a rain of sin
Unable to wash any of it away [1]
For some reason, it reminds me
Of the day I met you
Ah, we lose ourselves and keep licking each other's wounds
You cried like a little cat, but I still loved you, didn't I?
Mi★Amigo
Without shedding any hypocritical tears
Can you get out of my sight for good, right now?
Between our burning gazes, the conflicting values of love collide
Without tearing apart the future drenched in chilly rain
I will keep living, from now on
On this inevitable night, only one love remains———
…… “Esperanza”
You can't bring color to my heart with pretty words
We're two of a kind, but is that why we have to part?
Mi★Amigo
More than just friends, our affection, that is
The two of us will never end like this
Hand in hand, break apart the fragments of love gripped between our palms
I love everything about you, the way you are
Let's sing an endless song together, and keep dreaming
On this inevitable night, only one person remains———
…… “Esperanza”
Mi★Amigo──.............
“Me dejas sin aliento”
Notes:
[1] More like can't atone for those sins but we're already talking about rain and the Misogi ritual (the verb he's using) includes dousing oneself under a waterfall, so.
2-
Esperanza = hope
Me dejas sin aliento = you take my breath away
3- alguien podría matarme porfa
Composition: R・O・N
Wrapped by the wind, on a street corner gone hazy in the sunset
Staggering about heavily, I lean on someone
Ah, words can be strung together in thousands of ways
So which one should I have chosen that day for you to forgive me?
Mi★Amigo
More than just friends, our affection, that is
The two of us will never end like this
Hand in hand, break apart the fragments of love gripped between our palms
I love everything about you, the way you are
Let's sing an endless song together, and keep dreaming
On this inevitable night, only one person remains———
…… “Esperanza”
Showered by a rain of sin
Unable to wash any of it away [1]
For some reason, it reminds me
Of the day I met you
Ah, we lose ourselves and keep licking each other's wounds
You cried like a little cat, but I still loved you, didn't I?
Mi★Amigo
Without shedding any hypocritical tears
Can you get out of my sight for good, right now?
Between our burning gazes, the conflicting values of love collide
Without tearing apart the future drenched in chilly rain
I will keep living, from now on
On this inevitable night, only one love remains———
…… “Esperanza”
You can't bring color to my heart with pretty words
We're two of a kind, but is that why we have to part?
Mi★Amigo
More than just friends, our affection, that is
The two of us will never end like this
Hand in hand, break apart the fragments of love gripped between our palms
I love everything about you, the way you are
Let's sing an endless song together, and keep dreaming
On this inevitable night, only one person remains———
…… “Esperanza”
Mi★Amigo──.............
“Me dejas sin aliento”
Notes:
[1] More like can't atone for those sins but we're already talking about rain and the Misogi ritual (the verb he's using) includes dousing oneself under a waterfall, so.
2-
Esperanza = hope
Me dejas sin aliento = you take my breath away
3- alguien podría matarme porfa